Friday, August 12, 2011

Are these signs of pregnancy.? Or coincidence?

Had unprotexted sex around 8 times the month of may, including the times i was ovalating, took a test 2 weeks later and got neg might have been too soon though, got the depo shot that day. June 7th. Now its been about a month, and i noticed yesterday my breast hurt inthe middle between them, especially when i lie on my back, heartburn.? And when i take my bra off, they feel heavy but mainly i noticed my nipples are purplish, and tender, lightheadness, and emotional. And about 3 days ago i woke up randomly at about 2 in the morning and was like what if i am preg and went downstairs for somethin to drink, the tv was still on and the show " i didnt know i was pregnant " was on. Next day, im getting somethin out of the fridge and on top theres a small balloon saying " its a girl" coincidence.? Are these symtoms.? & could that be telling me somethig.? It odd

No comments:

Post a Comment