Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm looking for a strict reformed (Calvinist) church with web access?

For a number of years I have been more or less homebound, but with the web having so many online sermons I wanted to find a church site that was very strict (i.e classical and confessional) A few years back I saw a magazine for Reformed and Presbyterian churches that wrote up a small article on each denomination and how carefully they were following Biblical/Calvinist doctrine. Has anyone seen something similar on the web? I'm tired of supporting a Reformed church only a few years later having them become like every other church in the mainstream(stressing diversity over doctrine). So I'm looking for a church I can watch on the web that is Confessional (I prefer Westminster, but the Three Forms of Unity or Reformed Baptist are O.K too.) Can you help? No atheists please, I'm wanting help, not to work out your issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment