Friday, August 12, 2011

Is church a good place to meet a boy with the same values as me?

Yes, I definitely do think church would be a good place for meeting someone special. Church is a more likely place where you can find someone with the same values, but don't completely avoid trying to find someone outside of church. To give you an example, I myself value much of what others would take for granted. I try to avoid people and situations that might harm others or myself. I don't drink, do drugs or disrespect anyone that does. All that said, I have not gone to church since I was 11 (i'm 19), but I do try to have an exciting life. If you search for someone in your church, you will most likely find someone who has the same core values as you do. But I stress that you not completely turn away from finding someone outside of church. Church is not the only place you can find sincere and honest people. You never know, there might be someone in your school that has the same opinions as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment